Advantage Courts has been involved in many new court construction projects.
Properly installed, hard courts are generally considered to be durable and to require relatively low maintenance.
Court Repairs and Resurfacing
All courts differ in their condition, but our approach is the same for them all.
Our standard process for carrying out tennis court repairs:
- Flood courts and mark any bird baths in excess of 1/6" (nickel) depth
- Power wash and clean entire surface area on courts
- Fill and level all cracks
- Fill and level all marked bird baths with court patch binder/concrete mix
- Apply one coat of acrylic resurfacer with sand (40 to 60 mesh silica)
- Apply two coats of acrylic color - customer to select color
- Stripe courts to USTA regulations
- Clean area of all materials
In the event that the condition of the surface is so bad, Advantage Courts offers the additional service of stripping single or multiple layers of sport surfacing from any concrete surface, prior to carrying out repairs and resurfacing. Utilizing over 5000 pounds of water blasting pressure; the result is a clean, sound substrate to begin the surfacing system.
Tennis Court Resurfacing1 of 5
ECO-FRIENDLY Surfaces2 of 5
Courts striped to USTA regulations3 of 5
lighting4 of 5
Fencing and windscreens5 of 5
Advanced Polymer Technology
Laykold, the official tennis court surface of THE MIAMI OPEN since 1985. Acrylic sports surfacing system that can be customized to achieve the desired performance, playability and appearance.
Sport Master Sport Surfaces
We also offer a wide range of accessories for your courts. From tennis nets, posts, center anchors to windscreens, back boards and more.